Quick-bundles and source
If you need an optimized/segmented bundle, you need to grab the source and make it on your own, until we have finished the new bundle-builder.
New to Manipulator?
The Manipulator library provides an extensive set of name spaced cross-device shorthand functions, written to utilize the the best performance option available - without inventing new concepts or abiding old implementation flaws.
The goal behind designing the Manipulator library
The Manipulator library has be developed with the following priorities:
- Using the newest standards
- Support for all devices
- Performance optimized in all possible ways
- Providing a solution to common cross-device/cross-browser problems
- Simplifying backend implementation and development
- Completely modular with no unnecessary overhead
- Fast, compatible and reliable